DIALOGUE COMPLIMENT


DIALOGUE

Sulthan : "Hi, Rifki, how are you?"
Rifki : "I'm fine, how about you?"
Sulthan : "I'm good"
Rifki : "Who is he?"
Sulthan : "He is my friend from junior high school"
Daffa : "Oh, hai!! my name is Daffa, nice to meet you"
Rifki : "Nice to meet you too"
Daffa : "I hear from Sulthan taht you paticipating the singing competition in New York, how about                    the competition?"
Rifki : "Alhamdullilah, I get first place in that competiton and invited to Theater on Broadway"
Daffa : "Wow!!, that great, congratulation Rifki!!!"
Sulthan : "Yeah, it's cool, you deserve it"
Rifki : "Thank you, it's because of all your support"
Sulthan :"Ohh, by the way, we get first place on Science Olympiade"
Daffa : "Yeah, we get that in Singapore, all the participant on the Olympiade is very smart"
Sulthan : "Yes, but luckyly we win this competition"
Rifki : "NO, I think both of you winning this Olympiade because your hard work, I'm happy for hear               that"
Sulthan : "Oh, it's already dzuhur time"
Daffa : "OK, let's go to the mosque together"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recount Text

Suggest and Offer

BIOGRAPHY